Ladies, I know many of you struggle to find dresses that are modest, flattering, well-made AND affordable. It’s a very real struggle because, let’s face it, that’s a lot to ask for! Very few companies care about meeting all of those requirements for us modest fashionistas. That’s why I’m SO grateful for eShakti. They sell pretty, quality clothes with fully customizable fits. That means you can choose how modest the fit is for each dress, skirt, top or pant (yes, they sell pants now). Genius! No, eShakti did not sponsor or in any way compensate me for this post (I do, however, have some affiliate links in this post). These opinions are 100% my own based upon my experiences with eShakti so far.
I already did a full review of eShakti HERE, so I’ll spare you most of the gushy feels I have for this site. Instead, I’ll share the details of this particular dress (that I stalked for months before purchasing):
- I chose the short sleeve and knee-length custom styling options. (I’ve gained some weight in my arms that I’m not thrilled about, so I try to avoid cap sleeve or sleeveless options that draw attention to the gushiest part of my arms.)
- The total cost of the dress was $54, including the $9.95 shipping fee and $7.50 customization fee.
- It’s made of 100% cotton. Let me tell you, that cotton kept me cool as I did this photo shoot in 100+ degree heat
- It took less than two weeks for the dress to arrive.
- The dress was very wrinkled when it arrived, but nothing a good steamer or iron couldn’t handle.
Now, I know several of you may be deterred by the high sticker prices on eShakti. Don’t be! Here are some tips to score major deals on eShakti:
- Shop during one of their epic sitewide sales. They currently have a 55% off sale on most items, including best sellers.
- Sign up for the eShkati email list. I constantly receive coupons for $20-$40 off my purchase from eShakti.
- Take advantage of the$35 promo for new customers.
- Combine promos! Yes, unlike 90% of clothing retailers, eShakti will allow you to combine promotional codes and gift cards.
Like you, I have neither time nor money to invest in every single trend that pops up on Instagram. However, I’m feeling the gingham trend that is incredibly popular this season. Gingham is THE print of the summer, and I was happy to get my fix with this one dress:
If you’re looking for some variety, here are a few more affordable gingham options:
What do you think?! Are you loving gingham and/or eShakti as much as I am?
Linking up with: More Pieces of Me and On the Daily Express // Style to Inspire // Manic Mondays //Mix It Mondays // Pink Sole // Still Being Molly // Turning Heads Tuesday // Style Elixir // Garay Treasures // Pleated Poppy //Because Shanna Said So //Stylish Housewife // The Wednesday Pants // Style Me Wednesday // Happiness at Mid Life // The Red Closet Diary // Mix Match Fashion // Thursday Fashion Files // High Latitude Style //Friday Favorites // Birdie Shoots // Pumps and Pushups // Because Shanna Said So // Favorite Fashion Friday