You probably think it’s a little strange for a single women to write a post about finding wedding dresses, but hear me out. This post was inspired by my dear, engaged blogging friend, Holly at Holly Loo Ya, who was seeking places to find affordable wedding dresses. I figured she can’t be the only soon-to-be newlywed struggling to find modest dresses that don’t cost a fortune (because, really, who has money to spend thousands on a dress you’ll (hopefully) wear once?) So I came up with this quick list of 8 websites where you can find classy, modest wedding dresses for under $300. Seriously. For the married among us, there’s good news for you too! Many of the sites listed below. I hope you kept your dress in good condition…
- Tradesy – Buy and sell pre-loved wedding dresses (my picks HERE and HERE)
- Latter Day Bride – Buy new dresses (several affordable options in the sale section)
- Shirley’s Dresses – Buy new dresses (most under $300)
- David’s Bridal – Pretty much the go-to spot for buying new, cheap wedding dresses
- Oncewed – Buy and sell pre-loved wedding dresses (my picks HERE and HERE)
- Nearly Newlywed – Buy and sell new or pre-loved wedding dresses
- Pre-Owned Wedding Dresses – Buy and sell pre-love (my picks HERE and HERE)
- Target – No joke. Target launched a wedding and bridesmaid dress collection in 2013, and it’s actually very impressive for a budget line! Depending on how casual the theme is for your wedding, you can even turn one of the many cute bridesmaid dresses into a wedding dress. Bonus: Target sells THIS really cute bolero, which can be worn with that cute strapless dress you wish was more modest).
Do you have another go-to site for affordable modest wedding dresses? If so, please share!
You’re Also Going To Love:
If you loved this post, you’ll also love these posts FULL of good wardrobe building tips.